This role will work with Fulbe women in Cameroon to encourage and disciple believers.
The believing Fulbe women are hungry for spiritual encouragement and receptive to teaching, discipleship, counseling, and mentoring. This position requires flexibility as well as relational and team-oriented women to develop a discipleship ministry that can be multiplied.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and authentic servant leader who can disciple believers. They will possess:
- Christian Maturity: Evidence Christ-like character and leadership competency; a humble spirit and a listening heart are essential
- Evangelism and Discipleship Experience: Effectively share the gospel and disciple believers
- Leadership Ability: Strong organizational skills
- Learn the local language
- Disciple women in a life-on-life context
- Help women honor the Lord in their roles as wives and mothers
- Teach older women to disciple the younger women