World Team is an interdenominational Christian mission agency with more than 350 workers sharing the Gospel in 28 countries. We place innovative teams among unreached peoples with a goal of seeing disciples brought into communities of faith that will multiply and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
The team Administrator is a multifaceted role. The primary function is to assist the team to operate effectively and efficiently. The mobilization, scheduling, and training of volunteers, as well as event/outreach coordination will be a focus for this role.
Organizational, administrative, and strong interpersonal skills are essential to this role. The ideal candidate has the capacity to work effectively with a wide variety of volunteers, networks, and workers. Cross-cultural experience is beneficial, along with a passion for reaching unreached diaspora in the US.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Christ-like character with a listening heart, and that demonstrates a gospel humble spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes
- Ability to coordinate logistics, ministry schedules, and volunteers
- Ability to develop best practices and improve processes for the local team and volunteers
- Proven reporting and tracking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Formal theological training is beneficial, but not required
- 3-5 years’ experience or training in an administrative role
The Team Administrator is directly accountable to the Team Leader.
Ideal Team Leader competencies are:
- Volunteer mobilization, training, and oversight for multiple weekly activities
- Create and maintain records and reports to meet deadlines
- Help maintain the team budget and project plans
- Organize, schedule, and manage the logistics of meetings and events
- Handle technical issues in their area of expertise
- Carry out general clerical duties as assigned
- Church planting and multiplication among unreached diaspora with the local team
Administrators are needed in Metro Philadelphia, Savannah, S. Florida, Knoxville, and Columbus INN sites.