The INN (International Neighborhood Network) in Metro Philadelphia region has the 5th largest Muslim population of all major American cities, the highest concentration of Hindu’s in the US (New Jersey), and tens of thousands of Arabic speakers. The immigrant population in Philadelphia County has increased 68% since 2000 and is one of the main factors in the city’s population growth over the last 20 years.
Our goal is to minister to Muslim, Hindu, and Arabic speaking diaspora in the Metro Phila. region. Come join this multicultural team and use your skills, education, and spiritual gifts to participate in an exciting church planting team serving our new neighbors.
Are you interested in helping to establish disciple-making movements among unreached diaspora? We currently have team members serving in Philadelphia, Camden County, and Cherry Hill, NJ who are interested in expanding throughout the Metro Philadelphia region!
Ministry focuses include resettlement assistance, ESL, cricket, a church plant, bible studies, media, and more!
Do you long to see God’s kingdom take root in the hearts of the nations living in the Philadelphia Metro area? Join us as we seek to imitate Christ through our loving presence, service, and biblical community. Our desire is to be the unmistakable aroma of Christ in our community.
Join The INN and use your skills, education, and spiritual gifts to serve the nations among us! Formal Bible training and an exposure to missiological principles is helpful, but not required.
- Mature Christian: People who love God, love people, and can maintain spiritual disciplines as they work with people resistant to the gospel
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Desire to share the gospel and disciple people from different world views, religions, and backgrounds
- Church Planting and Multiplication: Desire to participate in implementing creative church planting and multiplication strategies
- Team Player: Good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively on a team and within a local network
- Learner: A willingness to be part of a learning community dedicated to growing their skills, gifts, and abilities in church planting and multiplication while serving in a diaspora community
- Outreach: Use your skills in ESL, the arts, literacy, teaching, youth ministry, building genuine friendships, and holistic ministry skills to help our friends adapt to life in the US by sharing the love of Christ through word and deed
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Journey with your contacts through dynamic spiritual conversations, sharing the truths of scripture, and discipling them into an intentional, growing relationship with Christ
- Church planting: Be part of a team that desires to plant reproducing house churches in the local diaspora community
- Community Service: Serve local diaspora along with the team and local network through meeting felt needs and building genuine relationships