The INN in Central PA is looking for teammates who will work to establish ministry among Arabic speaking people in Central PA. Join our team leaders as they plant a church, develop a community center, hold home Bible studies, and outreach events. Our mission is to reach, disciple, and equip leaders to minister among the Arabic speaking people.
The INN in Central PA serves Arabic speakers from various countries, including Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Morocco. There are 160,000+ Arabic speakers in PA —approximately 60,000 in Central PA. Most of these individuals are from the unreached people groups of the world.
Both Arabic and English-speaking teammates are welcome!
Knowledge of Arabic and Middle Eastern culture would be helpful. Formal Bible training and an exposure to missiological principles is helpful, but not required.
- Media Skills: A worker who has the knowledge and ability to assist with websites, podcasts, and professional media broadcasts is urgently needed
- Mature Christian: People who love God, love people, and can maintain spiritual disciplines as they work with people resistant to the gospel
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Desire to share the gospel and disciple people from different world views, religions, and backgrounds
- Church Planting and Multiplication: Desire to participate in implementing creative church planting and multiplication strategies
- Team Player: Good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively on a team and within a local network
- Learner: A willingness to be part of a learning community dedicated to growing their skills, gifts, and abilities in church planting and multiplication while serving in a diaspora community
- Outreach: Use your skills in ESL, children and youth ministry, teaching, and holistic ministry to help meet felt needs and to build genuine relationships among Arabic speakers by sharing the love of Christ in word and deed
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Journey with your contacts through dynamic spiritual conversations, sharing the truths of scripture, and discipling them into an intentional, growing relationship with Christ
- Church planting: Be part of growing the church plant that is being established in Central PA
- Community Service: Serve local diaspora along with the team and local network through meeting felt needs and building genuine relationships