Find Your Place in Missions: The INN (The International Neighborhood Network) specializes in helping people find their place in missions. We are passionate about helping you find ways to use your unique skills, gifts, and abilities to impact the world for Christ.
Compass provides a hands-on, holistic ministry and training opportunity while serving among unreached diaspora in the US. You will be equipped to share the love of Christ in word and deed. Come join the team and expand your relationship-building, evangelism, and disciple-making skills! And we will give you plenty of time to put your training into practice.
Compass workers will serve alongside a team of established INN workers. Opportunities are for 4, 6, or 8 months. During your time with us, we will include travel to another INN site so that you can see what God is doing in a different city.
Compass uses a “just-in-time” training model. We believe that true learning takes place as you experience the joys and challenges of putting ministry strategies into action. Every step of the way, your mentor will be there to help guide you. We are looking for people who:
- Love God, love people, and can maintain spiritual disciplines as they work with people resistant to the gospel
- Desire to share the gospel and disciple people from different world views, religions, and backgrounds
- Look forward to participating on a team who are implementing creative church planting and multiplication strategies
- Put into practice good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, as well as those who have the ability to work collaboratively on a team and within a local network
- A willingness to be part of a learning community dedicated to growing their skills, gifts, and abilities in church planting and multiplication while serving in a diaspora community
We love to plant churches that plant churches! Paul says to Timothy, “The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
- You will be part of a team building genuine relationships in a diaspora community
- Join us in our passion to share the gospel with those who are lost and then teach, invest in, and lift up those people to disciple others
- In all that we do we aim to prepare our successors for success. Whether it is teaching English, using your talent for the arts or communication, engaging children and youth, putting your social skills to work, job coaching, or using other skills and interests, we will train you to live out loud among unreached people
- Our end goal is to help you become an effective disciple maker