Students will participate in a collegiate-level program (Bachelor’s or Master’s) while participating in a church-planting team and exploring the potential for long-term work in the area.
The Student in Central Asia will be enrolled in a full-time, college-level program. Their coursework will be in English. They will be encouraged to use their time on campus to build relationships with fellow students and professors of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Qualifications and Skills
This role will pursue a higher education degree while reaching out to students and staff, in order to engage in relationship building. Students must have:
- For the bachelor’s program: A degree from a High School
- For the master’s program: A bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to attend and participate in all enrolled classes
- Desire to learn and grow
- Excitement to build relationships on a university campus
The Student in Central Asia will:
- Be a responsible student and participant in classes
- Be an active member of a church-planting team
- Build relationships with classmates and professors with the aim of being a light and proclaiming the Good News
- Commit to a 2-4 year assignment