The INN Columbus desires to see a community of healthy reproducing disciples living as the church in our city. We seek to engage refugees from around the globe and are looking for teammates with a heart gripped with God’s love for those who have not had access to the Truth.
Our ministry focuses on creative ways to connect and build relationships with the diaspora community and international students. In a city where 59% of refugees were resettled within the last ten years, opportunities to share the love of Christ are plentiful!
Come live life with our new neighbors in a cross-cultural community in Columbus.
Join The INN (International Neighborhood Network) and use your skills, education, and spiritual gifts to create ministry opportunities to serve the nations among us! Formal Bible training and an exposure to missiological principles is helpful, but not required.
- Mature Christian: People who love God, love people, and can maintain spiritual disciplines as they work with people resistant to the gospel
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Desire to share the gospel and disciple people from different world views, religions, and backgrounds
- Church Planting and Multiplication: Desire to participate in implementing creative church planting and multiplication strategies
- Team Player: Good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively on a team and within a local network
- Learner: A willingness to be part of a learning community dedicated to growing their skills, gifts, and abilities in church planting and multiplication while serving in a diaspora community
- Outreach: Use your skills in ESL, literacy, teaching, youth ministry, and holistic ministry to help our friends adapt to life in the US. Come and share the love of Christ through word and deed as you build relationships with our new neighbors!
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Journey with your contacts through dynamic spiritual conversations, sharing the truths of scripture, and discipling them into an intentional, growing relationship with Christ
- Church planting: Be part of a team that desires to plant reproducing house churches in the local diaspora community
- Community Service: Serve local diaspora along with the team and local network through meeting felt needs and building genuine relationships