The English Academy has allowed the Caceres, Spain team to build many relationships in the community, which has impacted lives with the love of Jesus. The language school stands out as a quality institution for English language learning and a place that goes above and beyond in caring for students and their families.
A professional is needed to serve as the Director of a growing English Academy in Caceres, Spain. This is a very time-sensitive need. Candidates will be asked to raise some financial support, at least initially, but not full support.
This role requires
- European passport or a work permit for Spain
- Business: Training or background in business
- Language: Intermediate Spanish
- Mature Christian: People who love God, love people, and can maintain spiritual disciplines as they work with people resistant to the gospel
- Evangelism and Discipleship: A desire to share the gospel and disciple people from different world views, religions, and backgrounds
- Church Planting and Multiplication: A desire to participate in implementing creative church planting and multiplication strategies
- Team Player: Good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively on a team and within a local network
- Leadership: Provide oversight, leadership, and direction for the English Academy
- Outreach: Create strategies and events to engage the local community as you share stories, life experiences, and the transforming power of Jesus
- Evangelism and Discipleship: Journey with your contacts through dynamic spiritual conversations, sharing the truths of scripture and discipling them into an intentional, growing relationship with Christ