Location: Madrid, Caceres, Ligonde, SPAIN
Dates: May 28-July13, 2015
This 6-week summer opportunity is designed to give you hands-on experience in cross-cultural ministry. You'll learn about Spanish culture while getting an inside look into everyday missionary life. A mentor will walk with you each step of the way as you serve others and grow in the Gospel.
Your initial time in Spain will include training in the importance of the gospel in our daily life and learning how to pray for th needs of the Spanish people.
What you'll do:
- Participate in and help with a prayer conference.
- Build relationships with young people through sports, music, and while eating tapas.
- Host an evangelistic basketball clinic and English camp for children and youth.
- Visit some of Spain's beautiful historic sites to learn more about its religous and cultural past.
- Provide hospitality for pilgrims travelling the Camino de Santiago.
- Deepen your relationship with God as your team studies what it means to live out the gospel daily.
- Serve Jesus by loving people.
How to Apply:
Complete the short form below and you'll soon hear from a Mobilizer who can answer your questions and guide you through the application process.